My name is FRANK NAIDOO. I am a LABOUR LAWYER & the sole practitioner of the law firm NAIDOO & ASSOCIATES INCORPRATED. My offices are situated in ROOIHUISKRAAL, Centurion, Tshwane.
I graduated with a BA (LAW) degree in 1988; an LLB degree in 1990; a LLM (LABOUR LAW) degree in 2003 and a MBL degree in 2010.
I was a STATE ADVOCATE until 1997. In 1998 I was admitted as an ATTORNEY.
I was accredited as a CCMA COMMISSIONER in 2014.
During my 25 year career in the legal profession I held the posts of SENIOR STATE ADVOCATE with the OFFICE FOR SERIOUS ECONOMIC OFFENCES and the NATIONAL PROSECUTING AUTHORITY (AFU); HEADED LEGAL SERVICES at the CITY OF TSHWANE and the JOHANNESBURG PROPERTY COMPANY; HEADED the CARTELS UNIT at the COMPETITIONS COMMISSION & was a PANELIST with the SOUTH AFRICAN LOCAL GOVERNMENT BARAINING COUNCIL.
I am a PART-TIME CCMA COMMISISONER (TSHWANE REGION) and a member of the SPECIALIST SECTION 198 NATIONAL CCMA PANEL. I am also a PANELIST with the EDUCATION LABOUR RELATIONS COUNCIL.
I provide the following SPECIALISED LABOUR LAW SERVICES:
- LABOUR COURT LITIGATION
- PRESIDING OFFICER at DISCIPLINARY TRIBUNALS (MISCONDUCT PROCEEDINGS)
- CRAFTING of LABOUR RELATIONS STRATEGIES
- DRAFTING of POLICIES & CONTRACTS
- Managing SECTION 189 of the LABOUR RELATIONS ACT processes - DISMISSAL for OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS, RETRENCHMENTS
- Assist as PRESIDING OFFICER at INCAPACITY PROCEEDINGS